Thursday, 18 October 2012

Digipak: Draft Version


Here is my draft version of my Digipak. I have used illustrations of what my artist will look like if I decide to take a photo of her for my final version and to give an overall feel for the proportions. I reduplicated the cartoon lips on both the left cover and the cover inside as a theme in terms of object. It is also of main significance within the illustrations, having coloured the lips and polka dots separately and left the rest of the illustration black.

1 comment:

  1. The overall concept is very strong . Almost all the elements work really well:layout, cover image, font, background. Not too sure about the lips on the inner cover.
    I'll be really interested to see what this will look like with a real person on the cover.
    Are you going to include any credits at all? If they are not displayed on the cover then they usually appear on a booklet/ insert (worth considering)
    A brilliant draft. Well done.

    ReplyDelete