Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Final: Album Advert


This is my final advert for my album. As is clearly evident, I have added a coral pink banner and changed the colour of the text 'Ghosts' to match that of the background. I thought this stood out more and what I had previously seen in my research as the bottom third being more solidified in terms of colour. I decided to change the image from my inner digipak image to what appears on the front cover of my digipak. I did this because then it will be easily recognisable if seen both by my target audience and can relate this to my Digipak immediately if it were display within a store. I added a thicker drop shadow to the main title 'Lexi and the Spectrum' just to make it more bold. 

Overall, I am really happy with the final outcome and feel it would really appeal to my young target market. 

No comments:

Post a Comment